- We will only collect data about you that is relevant and necessary.
- Your data will only be held on systems that meet compliance standards.
- Your data will only be accessed by those who need it and we will minimise the amount of data that is processed, wherever possible.
- We won’t share or sell your data to any third party unless either you have agreed, we are required to share it by law or we need to fulfill our service commitments to you through a third party that meets our own privacy standards.
- We will always remember that it is your personal data, not ours. As such we will ensure complete transparency and openness with you.
- We respect your rights as outlined in the next section and will respond to all requests promptly.
- Right to object to processing at any time
- Right to opt out of marketing at any time
- Right to have inaccurate data corrected
- Right to erasure of personal data from our database (unless we’re legally obliged to keep it)
- Right to export of personal data
- Passive – you give us information on our website, email us, call us, meet one of us at events or meetings or approach us on social media
- Proactive – this is data about you that we may hold from referrals, resellers or proactive marketing activity
- Your personal contact details– email address, phone numbers, business related social media page such as LinkedIn, source of your data and legal reason for the holding of your information
- Your company details– as above but also address, website and other public held information including invoicing details if relevant
- Transmitted information– such as emails, texts, messaging, phone call information and recordings, voice mails, email, meeting notes and document tracking information
These cookies do not give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than what you choose to share.
When you use our website for the first time, or 30 days after your last visit you will find a permissions bar appear. You can either accept using cookies or you can stop us using cookies. Either way you can browse our website.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. Visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ to find out more.
Data is stored on encrypted systems on-premise and on hosted cloud services such as Microsoft Office 365 and Google GSuite, in transit and at rest. As such, some data will either be in UK and EU data centres or on US based servers that are covered by Privacy Shield Agreements.
We use your data to market to you, fulfill contractual arrangements or for agreed purposes. Calls may be recorded for information holding, quality and training purposes. Our email, document management and website analytics are used for information purposes and to track breaches of copyright. All our processes are mapped and are subject to various internal policies to ensure that your data privacy and security.
Our data retention policy is as follows:
- 36 months for any prospect marketing data unless responded to by the data subject in which case 36 months from the last contact.
- 36 months following the end of any Service Agreement with a client.
- 36 months for all supplier, reseller or other contacts not covered above from point of last contact.
All the above are carried out during the nearest data review which are typically carried out annually in December.
Every email sent from Rugby for Heroes allows you to opt out of receiving emails from us, except for the purposes of fulfilling any contractual arrangements.
You can also send us an email to email@example.com and request to opt out, view, export or delete your data.
If you request for your data to be deleted, your name and email address will be added to an exceptions list and all other data removed.
We will never share or sell your personal data for marketing purposes with third parties.
We will only share information where agents, resellers or suppliers are involved in the delivery of your service. In such cases we will first try and anonymise the data, or minimise it to the fullest extent possible.
Our website and other materials sent to you may contain links to other third party websites. We’re not responsible for the content or your data privacy on these sites.